Business Development Executive
Sidetrade Ltd are hiring a fluent French speaking professional to work in our newly opened offices based in Dublin 2, to be part of a rapidly expanding sales division. This job is in the Lead Generation Team.
The job of a Business Development Exec - French
We are hiring a French speaker for a position in the Lead Generation Team. This team forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. You will be based in Dublin city centre and working on the French market. Your role core responsibility will be generating new opportunities for Sales Reps by demand creation.
How you will achieve this:
* Find new potential clients through marketing activities; outbound calls, emails and social media using your sales skills in French
* You will be targeting Financial Directors or top level decision makers of medium to large size companies in France
* Managing your own diary in order to prioritize daily and weekly goals
* Organise meetings for Sales Reps in-country
You will be part of a market-leading company offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, which is in a huge growth stage! This translates as genuine opportunities for development within the company.
We are in the exciting start-up stage in Dublin with the benefits of being part of a successful company.
* Salary: Basic package plus excellent bonus potential - commission is uncapped also!
* Great team atmosphere and culture
What we are looking for
* Fluent French speaker with excellent English.
* Experience in Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development, Telemarketing is ideal and preferably within a financial or technology sector.
* We are open to consider candidates from other backgrounds who have the drive and ambition to start a career in sales.
* Excellent business knowledge.
* Self-motivator who can work to targets.
What to do next
We are looking for candidates to start ASAP! (You should therefore ideally be based in Dublin)
Please send your CV to Aisling at email@example.com and we will be delighted to speak with you!
You must be eligible to work full time in Ireland as no assistance with Visa can be offered.
SIDETRADE Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
|Ville||00000 Dublin - Irlande|
|Niveau d'études||Bac +4|
|Années d'expérience||2 - 3 ans|
|Type de contrat||CDI|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
|Date de début du contrat||13 avril 2015|
A propos de l'Entreprise
Who we are
Sidetrade offers companies the opportunity to digitize the management of their financial relationships with customers. Sidetrade's market-leading solutions, complementary to ERPs, meet the challenges of securing what is often a company's largest asset, its accounts receivable, by reducing late payments and controlling customer risk. With sales in 65 countries, the Group enables more than 80,000 users from companies of all sizes and all sectors to collaborate via its cloud solution and accelerate cash-flow generation.